AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 600+ people across 16 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,750+ customers in 26 countries.
Due to the expansion of the organisation we are looking to recruit an experienced Business Transformation Lead to join our IT Business Information Systems & Analytics at our Global HQ in Limerick
The Business Transformation Lead will build an in depth understanding of the business and technology solutions to identify and implement changes that will improve operational effectiveness. The role will rely heavily on strong analytical skills to independently leverage data to communicate recommendations and influence buy-in.
This is a ‘hands on’ role in which you will be responsible for leading and defining changes & enhancements to core business systems & processes.
The candidate must be a strong analytical problem solver and creative thinker with the ability to ask the right questions and develop a point of view that will influence business decisions. The successful candidate will play an active role in helping drive the digital transformation of AMCS Group.
• Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognising and capitalising on improvement opportunities.
• Lead project activities with a focus on utilising data driven analysis to drive outcomes that will improve operational effectiveness & operational readiness for digital solutions.
• Serve as Project Lead on key transformational projects; completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones.
• Co-ordinate with Information Technology team to ensure functional requirements, customer requirements, and implementation requirements are achieved and documented.
• Bringing together people from business and technical backgrounds, often across multiple dispersed teams, to collaborate for project success
• Assist with the process redesign, process optimisation and change improvement in order to improve efficiency.
• Develop and maintain an in depth understanding of the business.
• Independently conduct complex quantitative and qualitative analysis of existing internal processes to recommend and influence actional recommendations.
• Leveraging complex data models to tell a story, effectively present and influence varying levels of leadership on innovative digital solution recommendations.
• Builds complex data driven cost benefit analysis to present ideas to business leaders.
• 7+ years’ experience working in a client facing role, ideally from a consulting / business analysis background.
• Previous experience in driving continuous improvement process reviews and re-engineering projects in order to deliver systemised process efficiency is required.
• Proven ability to dive deep into complex systems and metrics and understand the business context behind the data and technology, continuously striving to find deeper insights.
• Experience leading business application deployments into a business organisations is essential.
• Understanding of project management methodologies is essential.
• Strong business acumen - understanding of all areas of business operations and how they are interconnected; recognition of the financial elements of a business.
• Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills with ability to effectively present to those in leadership positions.