DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS (Advanced Manufacturing Control Systems) is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the forefront of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 5,000 customers in 23 countries. AMCS employs over 1200 people across 22 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe, Australia & Asia
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving, and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues, and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration, and creativity.
Currently the IT organization is recruiting a Business Systems Analyst to support the company’s core business applications used by sales & Customer Success. The Business systems analyst will also play a key role in the integration and implementation of new business applications.
As a key member of the IT team, the Business Systems Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide customer focused support - Investigate, analyze and coordinate the resolution of day-to-day user related business Application problems.
- Act as liaison between users and vendors to resolve complex system or functionality issues.
- Thoroughly test all system changes to ensure reliable operations, requested initiatives have been met and existing functionality is not degraded.
- Become a SME for core business applications used by finance and sales.
- Help review and analyze requests for current and new business systems or system changes.
- Building business requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, use cases scenarios and business process analysis.
- Managing project work, enhancements, and fixes, from the request and requirements stage through build, test and deployment.
- Working with technical staff to develop integration and migration requirements and custom extensions or functionality to existing business applications. Managing Requests for Change and ensuring adherence to AMCS change control process.
- Creating knowledge base articles and other self-help support materials for end users.
- Provide training and mentoring to employees in supported areas.
Knowledge and Experience
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent work experience) required.
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of NetSuite ERP a must. Exposure to Salesforce or other sales CRM tools a would be advantageous.
- Ability to manage problem solving activities efficiently and effectively in a team or individually.
- Ability to work independently, make decisions under pressure, while providing timely and responsive services resolution of all support requests
- Excellent customer management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluent English is a must.