Why Join our Team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 600+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,750+ customers in 22 countries.
Currently the IT organisation is recruiting a Business Systems Analyst to support the company’s core business applications used by finance, sales and support. The Business systems analyst will also play a key role in the integration and implementation of new business applications.
As a key member of the IT team, the Business Systems Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide customer focused support - Investigate, analyse and coordinate the resolution of day-to-day user related business Application problems.
- Act as liaison between users and vendors to resolve complex system or functionality issues.
- Thoroughly test all system changes to ensure reliable operations, requested initiatives have been met and existing functionality is not degraded.
- Become a SME for core business applications used by finance, sales and support.
- Help review and analyse requests for current and new business systems or system changes.
- Building business requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, use cases scenarios and business process analysis.
- Managing project work, enhancements, and fixes, from the request and requirements stage through build, test and deployment.
- Working with technical staff to develop integration and migration requirements and custom extensions or functionality to existing business applications.
- Managing Requests for Change and ensuring adherence to AMCS change control process.
- Creating knowledge base articles and other self-help support materials for end users.
- Provide training and mentoring to employees in supported areas.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
· Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent work experience) required.
· Strong business acumen and knowledge of NetSuite ERP Platform an advantage,
· Knowledge of Salesforce, SharePoint & Microsoft PowerApps would be an advantage.
· Experience of working with Microsoft Power BI or similar.
· Ability to manage problem solving activities efficiently and effectively in a team or individually.
·Ability to work independently, make decisions under pressure, while providing timely and responsive services resolution of all support requests
· Excellent customer management skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluent English is a must.