Why Join our Team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 600 people across 16 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,750+ customers in 22 countries.
In response to our rapid growth, AMCS is seeking to add to our Sales & Consulting family, a group of entrepreneurial and collaborative problem-solvers with a passion for driving transformational change to help our enterprise customers innovate, scale and succeed. We are looking for an experienced Business Consultant / Transformation Change Executive to join our team in North America. Our Head office is in Boston but we are also open to candidates working remotely.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Finance, Operations and Enterprise Software and its application in business models, trends, challenges and opportunities. The candidate will be passionate, skilled and comfortable in partnering with fast-moving and complex clients who are new to innovation platforms and instituting change management. AMCS places a great deal of emphasis on uncovering value through positive business outcomes, and so the appointed applicant will have a willingness to apply learned assessment strategies and experiences that achieve such outcomes.
They will drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights, design and sell new solutions that integrate strategy, technology, people and process throughout the customer’s value chain, to deliver meaningful outcomes by leveraging AMCS’s technology suite, strategy, consulting and professional services.
Required Skills & Experience
· Proven track record in leading/contributing to complex programmes within an advisory, technology, delivery and/or engagement management/business development role
·Demonstrated success working across diverse teams and geographies, leading implementations across the end-to-end project lifecycle in both virtual and on-site scenarios
· Ability to distil complex, multi-faceted topics into a structured approach and mobilize the right people to execute
· Deep understanding of metrics and how to show and measure the value of change
· Proven experience developing and managing relationships with colleagues, teams, and senior client executives
· Extremely strong communication, collaboration, planning, influencing, prioritization and time management skills
· A demonstrated interest in industry trends and an ability to develop and bring market relevant points of view to our clients
· 10 years of professional experience with the last 5 in a sales role with a quota-carrying responsibility
· 3rd Level Degree OR Masters in a relevant field
· Relevant industry certifications