DIGTIAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for an Irish company with global reach? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 2,650 customers in 22 countries. AMCS employs over 700 people across 11 countries, headquartered in Limerick with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
The AMCS Way
Do you want to work for a global company with local roots? You can work for a large global brand while choosing the type of lifestyle that you want. AMCS is unique in its location for a company of its calibre. You get the benefits of working for a cutting edge company in a location that facilitates the best quality of life. You can be part of a company located on the Wild Atlantic Way with every amenity on your doorstep including an international airport.
Do you want to work for a company that you can be proud of; that is truly making a difference to the environment every day - and helping others to do the same? AMCS fosters a culture of connection - internally with colleagues and externally with customers. With AMCS, you can carve out your own future.
Due to the expansion of the organisation we are looking to recruit a Business Analyst to join our global Professional Services Team.
The Business Analyst will be part of the Professional Services team, working to scope and deliver solutions to our existing and future customer base for all our software products which includes, mobile computing and communication software, back office software solutions and hosted environments. The Business Analyst will be a product expert capable of leading the customer to leverage the best business practices in the industry.
Responsibilities will include:-
· Gain excellent understanding of the business issues and data challenges and industry. Be expert in the use of the our product and its configuration within the industry
· Work with specific project teams and with Product Manager(s) to capture requirements and develop specifications for both specific project deployments and roadmap development.
· Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions at customer sites.
· Document functional specifications and system design specifications both for commonly identified requirements and for specific client engagements.
· Analyse client organization process against best in class, identify strengths and weaknesses and suggest areas of improvement.
· Work with client personnel
to identify required changes.·
· Provide regular reporting to applicable managers, executive team, and the client as required.
· Actively participate in resolution of issues and conflicts, internally as well as with clients and
other vendors where appropriate.
· Engage in scoping and requirements gathering for new and existing projects as necessary.
· Have strong IT skills.
· Be able to understand customer requirements and relate these back to the project delivery team or software development team where appropriate.
Desired skills and experience
· 2 years+ minimum experience in a similar role (recent Graduates also considered)
· Customer facing experience - taking meetings with customers, providing input to resolve any issues, and driving any actions to completion.
· Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), especially with regards to providing information to clients.
· Quick to learn ERP systems
· Fluent English
· Dutch and/or Norwegian language skills desirable
· A good knowledge of software engineering principles.
· Excellent Analytical and Problem-Solving skills
· Delivery of hosted ERP systems