DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 5000 customers in 23 countries. AMCS employs over 1350 people across 22 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
We have an amazing opportunity in Boston for an experienced Benefits Specialist / HR Coordinator to join our Global HR team
This is a key position in the Human Resources department that will be responsible for leading benefits, compliance, payroll administration.
· Manage the employee benefits administration, vendor relationships, and ACA compliance, which includes conducting audits, performing related paperwork and/or database entries.
· Lead the annual benefits renewal process by evaluating plan provider, plan design, and plan cost. Offer recommendations to leadership regarding any areas for efficiencies and improvement.
· Lead the open enrolment process which includes system setup, communications, employee support and training, and electronic feeds to benefit vendors.
· Oversee the COBRA administration process.
· Manage the 401K plan administration, compliance, and reporting.
· Monitor all federal and state benefit laws including ACA, COBRA, ADA, and FMLA, and perform regular audits to verify compliance.
· Support the configuration and maintenance of the HRIS and benefits system.
Experience & Skills
· 3 years of benefits and HR administration experience
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organization skills
· Ability to work on own initiative within a global team
· Bachelor's degree in Human Resource, Business Administration, or related field preferred.