Why Join our Team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 700+ people across 16 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,750+ customers in 22 countries.
We are looking for a full-time QA engineer to join us in AMCS Transport Management System (TMS) in our office in Copenhagen. You will be working as an integral part of the TMS R&D department with 40-50 highly skilled developers, quality engineers & product owners.
As a QA Engineer you will play an important role in ensuring a good quality standard for our applications and internal systems. You will ensure that new features coming from development are in line with the specifications as well as the overall user experience makes sense in a broader perspective. You will work closely with product owners and developers and contribute to the delivery of high-quality software build to last from design to release.
At AMCS Denmark, we specialize in transport optimization systems for truck fleets across a range of industries like waste, recycling, fuel, building materials, and others. We have mastered this for more than 25 years and continue to grow. The AMCS Platform & Transport Management Systems are used by companies around the world for planning, optimization, and execution of transport.
Start Date for the position is January 2022.
Our solutions cover
· Static optimization of master plans and routes
· Dynamic planning and execution of daily or weekly plans
· Web based UI and mobile solutions for live feedback from drivers
· A technical background with a master’s degree in engineering, mathematics, operations research, or computer science.
· 2-5 years of experience in working as software quality engineer or related position.
· Interest in test automation and knowledge of programming languages like C#.
· Knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
· An eye for usability from user’s perspective.
· Technical insight but still able to understand the business.
· ISTQB certification in testing.
· Systematic approach and able to communicate clear and accurate with developers and product owners.
· Fluent in both written and spoken English.
· Test new features and improvements in the TMS Software Suite
· Execute functionality, exploratory and smoke testing.
· Report issues in a clear manner using an issue tracking system such as Jira or Azure DevOps and support the team in troubleshooting.
· Maintain and add automatic tests using Selenium, Cypress, and others.
· Keep documentation up to date using wiki-pages.
· Establish and nurture efficient daily communication with colleagues both in Denmark and abroad.
· Take part in project meetings.
· Maintain and contribute to process changes for improving quality.
· Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness.
· Create, refine, and execute Regression tests.
We work in a flat structure with a high level of personal responsibility. We use each other for continuous support and growth, in the belief that this is how we find the best solutions. We work agile and focus on good analysis, specifications, and tests. The atmosphere in the office is positive and relaxed. We have all the traditional perks like breakfast, good lunch, (loads of) coffee, and fredagsbar - we also have a brewing club, board game club, football team and other nice recurring social arrangements!
Join AMCS on our journey to a cleaner world.