AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 600+ people across 16 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Global Talent Acquisition Team. In this role, you will assist management to determine recruitment needs and develop hiring strategies. Your duties will include advertising positions, screening candidates, and scheduling and preparing for interviews. You may also be required to maintain employee databases and assist Management in making objective hiring decisions.
To ensure success, the relevant TA Specialist should have some track record in hiring talented salespeople and using metrics to track recruitment successes, and identify opportunities for improvement in the hiring process.
- Evaluating company products and services towards creating an accurate salesperson profile.
- Determining the audience, method, and reach of the hiring process.
- Advertising sales jobs via suitable media channels, and online recruitment platforms.
- Screening applicants via follow-up emails and phone calls.
- Following up on informal and networking referrals.
- Scheduling interviews with short-listed candidates on behalf of the sales team.
- Supporting recruitment teams in making objective hiring decisions.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources Management, or a similar qualification.
- Demonstrable sales experience and success in a related position.
- Knowledge of Human Resources databases, hiring strategies, and applicable labor law.
- Sourcing candidates using boolean search strings
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Familiarity with prescribed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for salespeople.
- Competency in using word processing, spreadsheet, and voice call software.
- Excellent decision-making and organizational skills toward developing successful hiring strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for internal and external purposes.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong recruitment-related intuition.