Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 600+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,750+ customers in 22 countries.
We currently have a requirement for a Finance Analyst team member based in our Limerick office.
This role would suit a recent Business or Finance graduate
• Monitoring and reporting of high value multi-year tiered contracts for progress, performance and future milestones
• Contract details/entitlements management, billing and liaison with support team
• Revenue leakage control – audit and review
• Revenue recognition reviews
• Deferred / Accrued Revenue reporting
• Sales Order Admin & Contract Review Team
• Sales Order Backlog – Management, Review and Reporting
• Product Line & Item Structure integrity
• Responsible for data quality in NetSuite
• To design and support the systems and processes for ongoing improvements
• Metrics & KPI Reporting