AMCS Group reports record year and expands Executive Team to drive further growth
AMCS Group reached new milestones in revenue, customer acquisition and global expansion in 2016. The company has also further strengthened its Executive Team to support future growth and consolidate its market leading position in the Waste, Recycling & Logistics industries.
LIMERICK, 14 February 2017 – AMCS Group, the world’s largest supplier of integrated software and vehicle technology for the waste, recycling and resource recovery industry has today announced record sales of its innovative suite of industry specific software. This growth has also led to the expansion of AMCS’s Executive Team with the arrival of four seasoned leaders to support the company as it expands to meet market demand.
2016 business performance highlights announced today include:
• Annualized recurring revenue growth of 43% compared to 2015
• Surpassed the 1,500 customer mark worldwide
• Achieved customer retention rate above 98%
• Completed two acquisitions creating a strong footprint and knowledge centre in continental Europe and Australia
• Expansion of staff (+75 employees)
• Global sales footprint with revenue coming from 22 different countries
• Expansion of Executive Team (Michael Winton heading up North America, Conor Curley joining as CFO, Leonard Dolan driving acquisition integration and global process unification, and Mark Abbas taking over as CMO driving global product marketing, marketing and corporate messaging)
Commenting on AMCS’s 2016 performance, CEO, Jimmy Martin said:
“AMCS is now a truly global business with over 350 employees and sales in 22 countries. The recent acquisitions of GMT and ASP bring significant additional experience and resources in key markets in central Europe and Australia, as well as further broadening our product range.”
“Throughout the company we remain committed to optimising our customer retention and we will increase the investment in our commitment to customer success to ensure that we provide the highest possible levels of service.”
“We have continued to reinforce our Executive Team and I am confident that this experience, coupled with our increased scale and product range, will provide a solid platform for continued growth in 2017 and beyond. ”
AMCS works with some of the world’s largest waste and recycling companies to support the transformation to a more circular economy. The company’s product portfolio enables customers to optimize their logistics, digitalize and automate business processes, enable online customer interaction and drive recycling rates and profitability.